Your Property as a location
Our clients are always searching for new and unusual locations to shoot in. Large, light uncluttered rooms are most popular and a central London address helps. We are always on the look out for exceptional properties to add to our website. Our website provides potential hirers with a comprehensive gallery of photographs of all the available rooms in the house and the garden. Clients normally arrive at 9am and have left your house as they found it by 6pm. They are requested to bring a copy of their companies public liability insurance. Our company is run by a photographer, art director and stylist who have many years of experience in the industry from their office in Fulham.
What we do for our location owners
* obtain evidence of the hirer's public liability insurance before the shoot.
* upload the photos of your house to our web site and create a page for you.
* field enquiries from prospective clients on your behalf and negotiate fees.
* advertise our site in relevant trade directories and google.
* direct our existing clients to consider using your property.
* draw up a formal contract between you and the hirer for each shoot.
* arrange recces, send directions, contact details, maps and weather forecasts to clients.
What our location owners do for us
* pay us 20% of the location fee.
* Invoice us for 80% of the location fee which we will be pay within 30 days.
* pay us a registration fee of £100 which is only payable when you receive payment for your first hire.
* compensate us if you release our options to accommodate other shoots with other agencies.
* keep us informed of other bookings you may have, any major decor/furniture changes.
* respond to our enquires about availability promptly by text, email or phone.
* make your WIFI password and any off sreet parking you have available to clients.
* provide basic tea and coffee making facilities.
If you are interested in us considering your property please email us with a few jpgs to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 0207 386 5999 for a chat with Bay
If you have photos to send us please put them in a folder named with your email address and zip it before using this Dropbox link
If you wish to undertake your own photography please click here for a page which outlines our requirements and gives helpful tips. If you would like us to take professional photos please ask for a quote. This will naturally increase your chances of being hired.